Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has a 02 Meanstreak with forward controls and is looking for a set of highway bars that will fit. He has ordered a set but after getting them and checking they don't give him room to move easily in and around the forward shift and brake pedal. Is there anyone that has this combination that works and if so what brand bars and pictures would be great. I thought this might be something I could sneak in for x-mass

Thanks Randy

·
Registered
159 Posts
Try this. I have them on my 02 MS.
http://www.westendmotorsports.com/lindby-linbar-highway-bars-with-footpegs-vulcan-1500-9608-except-mean-streak-p-5721.html

My son has a 02 Meanstreak with forward controls and is looking for a set of highway bars that will fit. He has ordered a set but after getting them and checking they don't give him room to move easily in and around the forward shift and brake pedal. Is there anyone that has this combination that works and if so what brand bars and pictures would be great. I thought this might be something I could sneak in for x-mass

Thanks Randy

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realist::give me more info I followed your link and it says it will not fit MeanStreak. If it will I'm interested do you have forward controls on your MS and can you post a few pics. Thanks Randy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts