Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

ecm

  1. 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic Headlight Issue

    Vulcan 900
    My issue is funny/stupid. About 95% of the time when I turn my bike on, the headlight doesn't come on. The other 5% it comes on just fine. I found that if I tap/hit the ECM, under the cover on the right side of the bike, the light comes on. It will stay on with no issues until I turn the bike...
Top