Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums (https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/)
-   Central/Midwest (https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/28-central-midwest/)
-   -   Wisconsin anyone? (https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/28-central-midwest/9665-wisconsin-anyone.html)

Wifesmechanic 07-25-2010 10:02 PM

Wisconsin anyone?

Just bought an 01 800 for my wife. Any other groups in the wisconsin area?

scorpio_vette 07-28-2010 11:55 AM

milwaukee wisconsin here. where in wisconsin are you???

Wifesmechanic 07-30-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio_vette (Post 69809)
milwaukee wisconsin here. where in wisconsin are you???

Milwaukee eh, your accent sound more like Cudahy. Your prolly one of them tattoo'd bikers that likes guns.

I will let you know eventually:D

scorpio_vette 07-30-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifesmechanic (Post 70241)
Milwaukee eh, your accent sound more like Cudahy. Your prolly one of them tattoo'd bikers that likes guns.

I will let you know eventually:D

oh f**k...........i think it's time to move again. to many people starting to know me around here.

sooo...........who are you???

Wifesmechanic 07-30-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio_vette (Post 70243)
oh f**k...........i think it's time to move again. to many people starting to know me around here.

sooo...........who are you???

I hang around opencary.org although havent been on too much since they changed the format.

scorpio_vette 07-30-2010 04:18 PM

gotcha. yeah was wondering if you were from the opencarry.org site with that remark. i haven't been there much either lately. still keep an eye on the important info though.

anyways, we'll have to get together and do some riding. we're starting to get a pretty decent group of bikes going here in cudahy. you can almost guarrantee that at any week night there are at least 2-4 of us riding, and upwards to 6 or more on the weekends.

jammer 07-31-2010 09:04 AM

hey!!? I'm a tattooed biker that likes guns.... :/ I'm in kenosha. :) "03 800 classic here

Wifesmechanic 07-31-2010 06:05 PM

OK, you guys have to set a few days aside next year in July. The 4th annual Midwest Motorcycle Rally in La Crosse WI. I will post the info once they open the web site. I was there last year, great time.

scorpio_vette 08-02-2010 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammer (Post 70373)
hey!!? I'm a tattooed biker that likes guns.... :/ I'm in kenosha. :) "03 800 classic here

Hi. i get down to the kenosha every once in a while, we'll have to get together sometime.

Wifesmechanic 08-05-2010 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio_vette (Post 70756)
Hi. i get down to the kenosha every once in a while, we'll have to get together sometime.

Carefull in Kenosha, sheriff tickets loud pipes