Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Just purchased a 2006 - 2000

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  V2K_Rod 
#1 ·
Well, I pulled the plug and purchased a 2006 Vulcan 2000. It has 734 miles on it and is in perfect condition. I look forward to many weekends of bliss with this Mammoth machine. I have read many of the articles in this forum that helped make my choice. What are some of the essentials I should get for this bike? Those things that you,have thought, I should have...

#4 ·

Attachments

#5 ·
An essential item would be more miles!! 734 miles? good find. Only ridden on Sundays to church?��������

Reactions: Co0terV2K
#6 ·
I thought mine was a garage queen when I got it with 3300 miles. And yes, seat is #1. I like the looked of that ultimate asbrand. I've got a corbin on mine and it's harder than a whore's heart. I've been thinking about getting sergeant's to rebuild it this winter. They're the most recommended here in WV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

#8 · (Edited)
Yep, had a mustang on the 1100 Sabre I had. Wasn't impressed. Don't get wrong, though, any of them would be an improvement over stock. It's just I've worn out the OE seat I came with (frame is trying to come through) and need all the help I can get! Lol. The biggest single thing i like about the corbin is that it's a one piece seat, utilizes the stock passenger seat hold down and makes it tool free to pull off for whatever reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

#9 ·
10 years old and only 734 miles! Lucky bastard! It always makes me shake my head when I hear about people that have bought motorcycles and just have them sit in a garage.

#10 ·
Thanks for all of the comments. I will probably order the seat this weekend. The guy that I bought it from has 7 bikes. This one sat in the garage for the last 6 year. Was started once every couple months but never really ridden. It will see some use from me. I have attached a couple pics.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.