Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Awesome place for motorcycle jackets/suits.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Netnorske 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.mysteriousleathers.com/

If you're in the market for a nice jacket, pants or suit, I very highly recommend you check out this company. I could only find one other forum mention of them online, and there are some obvious spelling errors etc. on the site - but a friend ordered a custom suit from them and it was an AWESOME full suit for an absurd price, so I trusted them (normally I'm wary of ordering expensive stuff from tiny foreign websites).

It is almost impossible to find a classic style leather jacket with decent thick leather and back/elbow/shoulder CE armor, but they have one - ML8092 $250 shipped.

DHL shipping is free, and it took two weeks to make/process, but less than three days to ship from Pakistan to Vegas (shipped Friday night, arrived Monday morning).

Samir in customer service is very fluent in English (common in Pakistan) and responds quickly to emails.

I would say that the "1.2 - 1.4mm" thickness rating is conservative and the armor is exactly the same as my other dual density CE stuff. Construction/finish is excellent, the jacket is very heavy, and the fit was spot on.

The only issue I had was that I don't quote understand how they measure chests on the size chart. It must be some sort of half chest measurement in CM, but the regular jacket size was right.

I have nothing to do with this company except as a customer, but they seem new (my order number was in the 500's) and they have killer stuff at awesome prices.

Just thought I'd give them a shout out because they treated me right.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Not to hijack your thread, but I have a distinct preference for bomber style jackets, my fave being the Air Force A2. They are very easy to wear, comfortable, and pretty well broken-in from the first time you put one on. I have purchased several from here and I just love them. They are not the original, high priced versions you find from other vendors, but a great replication at a really affordable price. If bomber jackets are your thing...you will love these.

http://www.bomberjackets.org/buy-bomber-jackets.php

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.