Recommendations for a Sissy Bar Backpack - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-14-2015, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

Recommendations for a Sissy Bar Backpack

I'm looking for a quality backpack (not luggage or duffle bags, etc.) with a strong velcro belt I can use for hiking and to easily throw on the 2010 Vulcan 900 Custom Sissy Bar, for quick install and removal. I do not have a luggage rack and will be placing it on the passenger seat. After much searching, I have found a HD backpack that has all the features I need, but I am convinced they can't be the ONLY manufacturer who has thought of this, and executed it so well... I would buy this backpack but it has the HD name & logo on it, the price to go with the name, and the quality seems good but not top-notch.

I can get great quality backpacks for that price $200 (Canadian) or $150 U.S. (give or take) that will last me a lifetime, but don't have the belt to slide it over the top of the sissy bar. If you have found such a backpack (not luggage or duffle bags), please share details...

Here is the link to the 2-minute promo video of the HD backpack if you want to see the features I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCKDKuHrfs

2010 Vulcan 900 Custom SE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode