Low Profile Black Joker LED 41mm Turn Signals ORDERED WRONG SIZE **NEW** - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-04-2013, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Low Profile Black Joker LED 41mm Turn Signals ORDERED WRONG SIZE **NEW**

So I ordered these from ebay, they look just like the pic, I'll even share the link so you can see them. I paid a total of $112.45 for them. I opened them up, and then noticed, prior to mounting, I'd ordered the wrong size... So I have two options here, I'm looking for somone to help me out, I'm sure I'll lose out, if somone would like to help me out and give me my money back out of them I'd be happy to ship them for free to you, Paypal please. OR If somone happens to have a unused set of 49mm I'd be more than happy to exchange.

I'm looking to mount them on an 08 meanstreak, I believe the forks are approx 49mm tapered down to 53mm. I'm sure I can shave them down enough to work on my bike, but I believe the 41mm size will fit the 900 series vulcans.

Appreciate the help!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOKER-MACHIN...b0c50d&vxp=mtr

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode