New Rider Suggestion - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:57 AM Thread Starter

New Rider Suggestion

Hi all of you,
I am new in this forum. I want to know about the riding idea and safety taken on it. Continued my discussion to this forum.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

What kind of safety should I take when I am riding on a bike? Anyone kindly tells me something about this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bike riding4.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	228796   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike riding1.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	228798  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 04:50 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: (SOLD) Kawasaki Vulcan S [Harley-Davidson FLXTRS Road Glide Special]
Displacement/CC's: 107 (1746cc)
Color: Bonneville Salt Pearl
Look up a local MSF course, start from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ricksza and alaxjordan0 like this.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

There was fun in my riding experience. When I bought my first bike in the next day, I go to my first riding. I do not know how to ride because I don't ride before. First I start my bike than what need to to do I do. Two times my start is off. After somehow I ride it reach to a bank of a kennel. I shocked that I reached the bank and my hand and body are shaking, and also forget that what I need to do. Lastly, I fell into the kennel, and my whole body indulges in the dirt. Somehow I come to the bank of the den, and many people come to help me and at last me and my bike return home within a mini truck.
It is a memorable story in my riding life. Sometimes I remember it and laugh lonely and think it just happens for my nervousness. Anybody have some fun, so, please.

Last edited by alaxjordan0; 06-06-2019 at 02:10 PM.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 02:53 AM Thread Starter

What should we need to wear a full face helmet or a half face at the time of riding?
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 03:00 AM Thread Starter

When we are riding our bike, it makes a sound above 70 decibels, and the sound of the air heated our body. This loud sound is not suitable for our ear. This loud sound may crack our standard hearing capability. So what should we adopt for our safety?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 07:38 AM

Year/Make/Model: 2008 V2KLT
What bike do you currently ride? Any bike making sound over 70 decibels will usually have an internal combustion engine that is running at idle speed, any faster or moving down the road will be significantly louder. Ear protection is recommended if you plan on riding. Some full face helmets do a good job of this, some do not. As for avoiding the kennel, take it easy, don't go too fast, brake early and look through the turn, where the bike will be vs. concentrating on where the bike currently is. Keep your eyes open for hazards on the pavement, a bit of unexpected gravel in the middle of a turn taken too fast can have dire consequences. Practice is key.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Ask your questions in the forum that corresponds to the engine CC size for your bike. Not all read the new intro section.

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 02:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Rider View Post
Ask your questions in the forum that corresponds to the engine CC size for your bike. Not all read the new intro section.
Thanks for your great response.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 01:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockyeti View Post
What bike do you currently ride? Any bike making sound over 70 decibels will usually have an internal combustion engine that is running at idle speed, any faster or moving down the road will be significantly louder. Ear protection is recommended if you plan on riding. Some full face helmets do a good job of this, some do not. As for avoiding the kennel, take it easy, don't go too fast, brake early and look through the turn, where the bike will be vs. concentrating on where the bike currently is. Keep your eyes open for hazards on the pavement, a bit of unexpected gravel in the middle of a turn taken too fast can have dire consequences. Practice is key.
Nice to see you here. All the suggestion truly accepted by me.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode