Gar Tank Underside hoses Question - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Gar Tank Underside hoses Question

I have an 02 Vulcan 800 i bought many years ago with a damaged Tank. I road it for years and picked up a earlier tank on EBAY with intentions of painting it. As with all things i never got done, the bike had issues and was parked the last 3 years. This winter for fun i pulled it out, fixed it took the fenders off and am ready to Paint. But i noticed the old tank has one vacuum sized line on right side underneath. MY newer tank has two lines on that side.. I don't want to use the old tank as it was repaired by an amateur and it really far gone and the other tank i have prepped for paint and perfect. Anybody know if i can plug or "T" that line in some way? I ask as the bike is parked in a tiny shed with no light while i paint. I am hoping i dont need to dig it out and trace lines and maybe somebody can give me the info. So anybody?

side note, more ebay cruising and i see both types on ebay for sale.. so i can pin down a year on tank i want to use.. and most ebay sellers just list it as a vulcan 800 tank.. (and who the heck buys all these tanks listed with huge damage?)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode