Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Fredrickson Washington
In no particular order and by all means not all inclusive:
1) Tire puncture kit and some way of inflating the repaired tire
2) Chap stick
3) Sun lotion
4) Tire pressure gauge
5) Some method of keeping hydrated. Either a camelback or a drink holder on the handlebars.
7) If you're going to have anything bungeed down or tied down, I'd bring some spare (new) bungee cable/rope, etc.
8) If you wear glasses, then a spare back-up pair.
9) If camping: TOILET PAPER!
10) Spare keys
11) Extra fuzes
12) Perhaps an emergency med kit with band-aids, etc.
13) However much clothes you think you'll need. Then drop it down about 25%. You can always do laundry along the way.
14) Large plastic zip loc bags. Good for whatever you might want to stash in there. Dirty clothes, etc.
Retired USAF '74 to '95 AMMO
Engine guard with highway pegs
GPS on RAM handlebar mount
MCCTs replaced ACCTs
Iridium plugs: DPR7EIX-9
Custom made seat (verrry comfortable)
LED turn signals with rear signals relocated
LED license plate holder
Hard mounted Viking saddlebags
Hard mounted fork tool bag (free from Viking)
LED running lights on custom light bar
National Cycles Low Boy Heavy Duty windshield
Home made lowers