Love my Voyager - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 5Likes
  • 2 Post By Shawn Graham
  • 3 Post By Hathaway

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

Love my Voyager

Wow. So i had test drove a 2012 last fall and found that the throttle was twitchy, power not super noticeable. But with all the posts on Ivan's ECU program, i decided that when i bought my 2018, i would immediately change the pipes to V&H and have the ECU IVanized.

I'm still breaking it in with only 460Km i've put on. But i can tell you the throttle control is vastly better than the 2012 i test drove. And even though i have to keep RPM below 2500, i feel there is a lot of power. It is so smooth to shift, I feel it corners very well in fact better than my previous V star 950. Not that i'm trying but i have not scrapped the floor boards yet even though i feel i'm taking corners that i would have scrapped before on my V Star.

It is such a comfortable ride.

Love it !
Demoliton Man and Tynker like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 09:32 AM

Year/Make/Model: 2015 VN1700B
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: GRY/BLK
I've had my '15 Kawasaki 1700 Voyager for a year. I had an 06 Harley Road Glide, before this one. My last Kawasaki was a Vulcan 1600 Classic. I'm pretty happy with this, and it is stock. I've traded bikes so many times, I can't say any of them is "the Best", but this bike is smooth at idle and rides nice - I don't ride aggressively, and I like to take Wifey, when she isn't riding hers. Glad you're happy - I think you made a good choice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode