2012 Nomad: need handlebar, footpeg, and backrest options
Thank you in advance for your expertise on this issue.
I've heard the Voyager handlebar will work on the 2012 Nomad and that the grips are a little closer together.
1. Is the Voyager bar the same diameter as the Nomad stock handlebar? How much does Kawasaki usually charge for it?
2. Also, does the Voyager bar put the grips farther back towards the rider or are they about the same?
3. Rerouting of cables a total PITA? anything need disconnecting or can I just route them behind the tree if needed?
4. Backrests: Anyone have experience with Bakup products?
5. Who makes a good footpeg for the highway bars. What is the bar's diameter?
Thank you, I'm sure many of you have felt the pain of "fitting" a bike to you once you buy it. I don't want to make a costly mistake of buying the wrong accessories.