Report on Switching to Concours
250 mile ride in East Texas this morning.
- What a fantastic performing machine
- Extremely smooth, great suspension, tons and tons of power
- 46.3 mpg indicated
- Shoulder, arms, wrists, hands, fingers not yet conditioned! Very comfortable but very different. Adjusted as I rode, do not anticipate any problem making complete adjustment.
- After first ride think I can get about half the riding distance as I did on Voyager. This may increase as I get use to new positions
- NO HEAT ISSUES AT ALL! What a joy