Upgrades For This Season - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2016 Vulcan Vaquero
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: White
Garage
Upgrades For This Season

Would love to find a reputable shop or installer in my area to have the stereo upgraded in my 2016 Vaquero.

Id settle for bigger, more powerful speakers and adding an amp, but Id be thrilled to have all that with a better radio that had Bluetooth and an antenna that could actually receive stations.

I love my ride but honestly, Kawasaki could do better with the stock equipment offered and the availability of aftermarket accessories.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Top Contributor

Garage
If you have Facebok, check out this site for most everything you need to do this. https://www.facebook.com/engineeredadapters/

2005 800 classic
2012 Voyager ABS
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 10:48 PM

Year/Make/Model: 2016 Kawasaki Voyager
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: MetalicBlackk/Silver
Garage
Hey, Yes highly recommend the adapters that rick above posted in the facebook site for. I installed them on my bike with Polk Audio 6 1/2 speakers

with the Voyager I also installed the Polk Audio 5 1/4 on the trunk. I installed a Clarion amp XC2410

and between the speaker upgrade and the amp the difference from stock (still using the Kawasaki radio) is night and day. With the Vaquero just the front speakers will make all the difference but you will have to use a better speaker than the Polk Audio's with an amp Like the clarion because with just the 2 speakers instead of 4 you can bridge the amp so all the power goes to just the 2 speakers instead of being split into 4 speakers and the polks aren't ratted for that if you were to go with that set up.I also got the Kawasaki Ipod adapter as well as the Sirius radio for the bike. The Ipod cable isn't bad but the Sirius radio for the bike is not cheap you can find them on ebay but if you are like me and in the country you don't have a lot radio stations to chose from.
Any way also if you look at the web site for the speaker adapters http://engineeredadapters.com/shopsells he also makes an amp mount that is simply a piece of aluminum L bracket I made my on
It was not that bad to install if you are a do it yourselfer if not I have no doubt a shop somewhere will install a system for you not sure what the labor will run.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode