Ms. Jade - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

Ms. Jade

I would like to introduce everyone to Ms. Jade. When I found MJ, she was lonely. This was understandable, seeing as how there were only four like her in all of Michigan. But uniqueness is not always a trait that attracts at first, especially in this land of lemmings constantly pining for ladies with the initials "H" and "D" (ladies with more of an ill repute, I might add).

Being the soft-hearted individual that I am, asked my wonderful wife if there was room in our life for a young lady who needed a home. I was not sure what the response would be; my earlier requests to reach out to Sandra Bullock after her divorce were soundly rebuffed.

But, a picture's worth a thousand words, and once she saw Ms. Jade looking all forlorn on the dealership floor, she relented, and last week I brought MJ to her new home.

Ah, but I have found, as is often the case with fascinating women, that underneath the beauty lurks a feisty, and sometimes infuriating, temperament. She is strong in the curves department, and comes into her own when she lets her guard down and goes all out. Yet she can also be hot-tempered, something most of her siblings struggle with as well. And occasionally she's not as smooth as you might expect someone of her lineage to be, lurching to and fro. Not much, mind you, but just enough to make you think she's trying to be funny, when the situation calls for grace and refinement.

But, I'm not worried. I've already seen what kind of woman she really is, deep down inside. She lets it out when no one is looking, usually on a country road S-curve, or accelerating on the entrance ramp. And I'm convinced that with enough money, and the right connections, we will be able to smooth out Ms. Jade's rough spots, and allow her to grow into the mature, powerful, yet gorgeous young lady I know she can be.

3P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:00 AM
JtC
Top Contributor

Garage
Congrats and enjoy!

2010 V2K Classic LT aka "Mr. Spock"
2007 Suzuki S83 -fast, fun, goodbye, good riddance
2005 Nomad R.I.P. Totaled in '07

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CMA#158186
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." -2 Corinthians 3:17
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:33 AM
Top Contributor

Great looking bike and good story. Sounds like the stereotypical female. $ cures most evils. ;-)

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:43 AM
RVR

Nice looking ride, I have the red one but I like the green more every time I see it. Enjoy her!!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepea View Post
I love that! Is that how the bike looks stock, or are there add-ons?

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." Stephen Dooley, Jr.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Hi Clicker.

That is stock, right off the showroom floor. I have ordered a number of add-ons and accessories, but they have not arrived yet.

I will tell you two things:

1. As pretty as it looks in the picture, it simply does not do it justice compared to seeing it in person. Kawasaki used a beautiful metallic paint that just glistens in the sunlight. I hesitated even posting the pic because you really need to see one in person.

2. People either love it or hate it. Either way, it always attracts attention. My Harley friends call it an alien spaceship. I take that as a compliment.

3P
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepea View Post
Hi Clicker.

That is stock, right off the showroom floor. I have ordered a number of add-ons and accessories, but they have not arrived yet.

I will tell you two things:

1. As pretty as it looks in the picture, it simply does not do it justice compared to seeing it in person. Kawasaki used a beautiful metallic paint that just glistens in the sunlight. I hesitated even posting the pic because you really need to see one in person.

2. People either love it or hate it. Either way, it always attracts attention. My Harley friends call it an alien spaceship. I take that as a compliment.

3P
I hear you on the photo vs real life. I have a black cherry 1500 Classic, and you don't see the depth of the paint in a photo unless it's REALLY close up in bright light.

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." Stephen Dooley, Jr.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Lifetime Premium

Looks great 3P; my local Kawi dealer has one sitting on the floor...it's quite the head turner.

Welcome!

Telly
2011 Voyager 1700 ABS
Patriot Guard Rider
iPod Adapter
OEM Comms
Kury ISO Grips
Kewl Metal Helmet Locks
Racn' Ray's Throttle Mod
Kury Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs
Cobra Luggage Rack
Cobra Saddlebag Lid Guards
Stebel Compact Nautilus Horn
Clearview Tinted 17" Shield
Sagebrush Designs Tank Bib
Marvellas Passenger Pegs
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Top Contributor

great intro to a great bike! Ms Jade is lookin damn fine 3P

2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Great bike 3P. Just to let you know we have sister's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode