ECU map repository - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

ECU map repository

Since the online file sharing site we tried to use for sharing maps didn't work I have an idea. I will store them and when someone wants a map he/she can send me an email and I will send over whatever maps I have.

For anyone who is interested in sharing their map I ask the following: Before you send over a map please list the year/model/mods of the bike in the notes section. Be specific as far as the mods such as Cobra Tri Oval exhaust, Thunder Mfg. air kit, etc. This way we will be better equipped to find a map that is closest to someone's particular setup.

My email is [email protected]

If we could make this a sticky that would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 12:49 AM

I like that idea. It gives people options for maps. By the way, the map I sent you was based off the base map recommended by DynoJet for a 2011 Vaquero with V&H slip ons and stock air box. My Vaquero has an AutoTune and Thunder air kit as well as the V&H slip ons. I wasn't able to figure out how change that at the bottom of the map.

On another note, I'm wondering if your sensor location has something to do with the strange readings your AutoTune is recommending?

Jim "AzCruizer" Lohman
Gilbert, AZ
2013 Vision Tour
2011 Vaquero-sold
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCruizer View Post
I like that idea. It gives people options for maps. By the way, the map I sent you was based off the base map recommended by DynoJet for a 2011 Vaquero with V&H slip ons and stock air box. My Vaquero has an AutoTune and Thunder air kit as well as the V&H slip ons. I wasn't able to figure out how change that at the bottom of the map.

On another note, I'm wondering if your sensor location has something to do with the strange readings your AutoTune is recommending?
When you open the map on your laptop you can mouse down to the Notes section at the bottom and make changes.

I installed my O2 sensor in the same spot Kawasaki uses on the European models so I have no idea why my AutoTune is pulling so much fuel in some of the cells. By the time I have accepted 3 or 4 trim tables the bike starts to rough bad and starts missing. I don't know if my ECU is defective or if the PCV is defective. I sent the AutoTune back to Dynojet for testing and they returned it saying it was fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode