Having short arms I couldn't open/close the lower vents while riding. So I made an extender from 1/2" I.D. tubing, some silicone, wiring split loom (optional) and a couple of end caps also optional. I had the end caps from a left over outdoor table.
1. Cut 1/2" I.D. tubing into 2 tubes 4" or 5" long.
2. Squeeze silicone into the tube leaving 1/2" empty at each end of the
tube. I used a dark gray silicone caulking I had. Leaving the 1/2" empty at
each end is to prevent the silicone from oozing out all over the place.
The silicone gives the tube more rigid and glues the tube to the existing handle.
3. Push one end of the tube as far as you can onto the existing vent adjuster
handle. Some of the silicone is going to get pushed out to the open end...
wipe any excess.
4. Wait for the silicone to set then put the split loom over the tube.
5. You'll have to use your imagination for the end caps.
Click to expand: