Looking for 14-inch apes for my Nomad. Anyone else out there have recommendations? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
VulcanGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Year/Make/Model: 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Black/white
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
Garage
Looking for 14-inch apes for my Nomad. Anyone else out there have recommendations?

Title explains it all. If you have a 1700 with apes and feel like posting a picture, that would be cool to see too.

Thanks everyone!
Skyler

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home."
VulcanGoat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
12 inch clear windshield for sale or trade for 14 inch Green Bum Bike Parts, exhausts, etc. For Sale 0 04-04-2015 07:37 PM
trying to put 16 inch apes on my kawasaki vulcan 1500 classic fi k_wilson33513 General Vulcan Talk 2 08-13-2014 02:07 PM
risers up a inch back a inch mes882 Vulcan 900 15 08-01-2014 07:08 PM
anyone else out there with a 700? fuzzywiley General Vulcan Talk 4 07-26-2013 08:28 AM
12 inch apes on my Classic. Rtsitler Vulcan 900 6 08-26-2012 08:17 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome