Need advice on swapping out my stock bars on my 2014 Nomad... - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
VulcanGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Year/Make/Model: 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Black/white
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
Garage
Need advice on swapping out my stock bars on my 2014 Nomad...

Hey people, looking to swap out my bars on my Nomad as explained. I have only ever had apes on motorcycles due to being very tall and it being the most comfortable position for me. Anyone ever throw apes on a bike with a big windshield? Worried about it looking weird on the bike. Or does anyone have any insight on what a comfortable upgrade could be bar wise? All I know is that I won't be comfortable doing my cross country trips with these stock bars being such a tall dude. Thanks all!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home."
VulcanGoat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
swapping out used ebay motor foslan1 Vulcan 800 1 01-14-2018 12:17 PM
Swapping out handle grips Greyhound95 Vulcan 750 7 12-05-2016 03:13 AM
swapping out 800 engine michaelmrc Vulcan 800 3 10-16-2012 03:58 PM
Need input on swapping '11 900 OEM pipes out for 2 in 1 jdkjag Vulcan 900 7 03-24-2012 12:50 PM
Swapping handle bars need info fishtaco General Vulcan Talk 5 03-07-2011 05:09 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome