LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Year/Make/Model: 2015
Displacement/CC's: 103ci
Color: Black
Garage
Installed my Phatrisers

Decided I needed to custom fit my new bike so I would be most comfortable. In order to get the bars just where I wanted them I ordered a set of Phatrisers, 1XV. Took only 4 days and I received them today.

Installation is pretty straight forward, and I just finished up about an hour ago. Very pleased with the product and the results. Raised the bars about 2" and brought them back about the same. I now have a little bend in the elbow and my back is straighter.

Brake line was a little taunt regardless if I moved it from the tree clamp so I loosened the screws that hold the master cylinder on the bars and slid it forward about 1/4" and it is now more flexible.

Snow and rain for the next couple of days, will road test as soon as this clears.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-29-2015, 09:33 AM
Tpendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit101 View Post
Decided I needed to custom fit my new bike so I would be most comfortable. In order to get the bars just where I wanted them I ordered a set of Phatrisers, 1XV. Took only 4 days and I received them today.

Installation is pretty straight forward, and I just finished up about an hour ago. Very pleased with the product and the results. Raised the bars about 2" and brought them back about the same. I now have a little bend in the elbow and my back is straighter.

Brake line was a little taunt regardless if I moved it from the tree clamp so I loosened the screws that hold the master cylinder on the bars and slid it forward about 1/4" and it is now more flexible.

Snow and rain for the next couple of days, will road test as soon as this clears.
Share some pics?????? I want to do this.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-31-2015, 02:36 AM

I was also wondering how much of a rise / pullback we can get before changing the cables. I actually started a thread on it lol. Id like to know how it works out. Yeah im so sick of this cold weather already im ready to sweat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode