Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

maps

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  ricanrider69 
#1 ·
just recently got a power commander 5 fuel and ignition module for my 1700 Vulcan on the web site there is no map to match what I got on my bike I put a set of cobra slip-ons and a kuryakyn alley cat air cleaner just wondering if someone could help me with a map

#2 ·
just recently got a power commander 5 fuel and ignition module for my 1700 Vulcan on the web site there is no map to match what I got on my bike I put a set of cobra slip-ons and a kuryakyn alley cat air cleaner just wondering if someone could help me with a map
quincy,, best to unfold it and lay it on a table with North at the top. from there you can spot where you are and then where you want to go, b4 figurin out best way to get there..

oh, you mean pc5 map? probly the v17 section mite be some folks w/similar issues, solutions.. yor welcome. poncho

#4 ·
ill look at what i got
i have allycat ,v/h power pro and pc5 but im running auto tune and gear mapping, as well but ill look into the maps i ran before i turned gear mapping on

#5 ·
PM your Email and I'll send you a couple different to try that worked great for me!

#6 ·
Well I have finally put together all of the components on my shopping list (for now) I have freedom performance true duals with the PC5 and just added the Roaring Toyz air cleaner yesterday. Wondering if there may be any maps out there that might work better than my current one? My e-mail is ri6450Atelus.net

#7 ·
I sent you a email with a map that should work for you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.