HELD Glove and Race Suit BLOWOUT! Save 20-65% from STG! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-27-2013, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

HELD Glove and Race Suit BLOWOUT! Save 20-65% from STG!

We've got a great sale going right now with our Held gloves and suits. Held has been a staff favorite for a long time now. We've all relied on their gloves and I think just about everyone here can say they've crashed a set or two........or 5 (Brian).

This sale won't last long and neither will the inventory. As of right now we've got some awesome sizes available. I expect them to go quick so act fast.

Click on the banners above for up to date availability. Order fast! If you need to make a return or exchange we'll be here to help you!

They fit true to size, their 9 Large fits my 8.75" hand perfectly. Use their very accurate size chart to see what you should be ordering:

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Page.bok?template=Held+Sizing+Chart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode