TCX S-Race Air boots in white ON SALE! Only STG has them! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

TCX S-Race Air boots in white ON SALE! Only STG has them!

One of my more favorite holiday specials so far, the S-Race Air boots in white got a couple bucks knocked off them this week. Exclusive to STG ONLY these boots mix a ton of comfort with the ankle control that I absolutely demand in a street/race boot. You guys all know how picky I am about ankle control and these boots definitely get my approval.

$299 gets you these boots on your doorstep in the US.

Call me direct, and I mean DIRECT at Ext. 210 to get a pair of these headed your way.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode