Jason's Shark RSR2 Troy CORSER White Large for sale $399. Barely Used! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Jason's Shark RSR2 Troy CORSER White Large for sale $399. Barely Used!

This helmet is just about as new as it gets. Purchased this a few years ago when they were being closed out. This graphic is absolutely badass. Tons of pearl and flake in it. I have literally worn this only a few times over the past couple years. I'm definitely more of a long oval and bought this purely for the looks of it. Rode it to a couple bike nights and thats about it. This helmet has a total of probably 100 miles in it. As most of you know i'm a helmet whore, this is definitely not my only helmet.

Selling this because I get a lot of requests for the older RSR2 graphics and I figure someone else should enjoy this thing. I really love the graphic, I just can't justify having it sitting in the closet anymore.

This helmet does have a July 2006 build date on it, just wanted to throw that out there. It has been stored either in the box with desiccant or in a closet with a closed door. This will come with the winter breath guard and tear offs that were obviously never used.

Price will be $299 shipped. This is priced to KEEP, not to sell. Please dont low ball me. First person to email me at: [email protected] will get this helmet. Please email me your shipping address and the email address you use for paypal.

This helmet is MINT!

Sickest graphic EVER!

Super metal flake FTW!

Includes box, shark bag, styro bag, tear offs, and winter breath guard

Suede cheekpads nice and fresh!

Last edited by Sportbiketrackgear.com; 05-27-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

i really thought this thing would sell faster, price adjust to $299!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode