NEW Scorpion EXO-500 Helmets from SportbikeTrackGear.com
The Scorpion EXO-500 Helmet is ALL NEW for the Spring of 2011.
We have had our first look and it is another impressive, affordable helmet from Scorpion.
Scorpion EXO-500 Helmets | SportbikeTrackGear.com
- AIRFIT CONCEPT: HelmetPump permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction. Only by SCORPION EXO!
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- SpeedShift quick-change retractable shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less fog free Everclear faceshield changes in ten seconds or less. No adjustement needed: the shield retracts while closing.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Everclear Shield: The most effective fog free shield on the market.
- Certification: DOT 2010/ECE 22-05 Certified.
Stop by the site and have a look at the ALL NEW EXO-500 Helmet from Scorpion.
We are running a preorder now for those that want to be the first on the block to rock
the new lid.
Stay tuned for our Scorpion EXO-500 Helmet Video Review.