New rider 10 day report - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

New rider 10 day report

About 10 days ago I purchased a new 2010 Vulcan 900 classic and posted a couple questions about vibration concerns, the seat, etc. I wasn't too sure about the bike at first. Well, 700 miles later and after the first oil change I'm loving it! I had been riding a little Yamaha 250 for the past few months I got mainly for my son to learn on. After getting my sea legs again (rode a few years in the 70's) I decided to get something bigger. Test drove a lot of used bikes then found this one new and on sale as old stock. It took a few hundred miles to learn the feel of it but now I'm having a blast! I did order a mustang seat and a cobra backrest for my wife which should be here next week. They should just sell these with a coupon for those items. Anyway, just wanted to mention how much I like the bike after getting to know it. Thanks to everyone for the help with questions. Great forum. Ride safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode