Hi this is my first post i need help!, - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hi this is my first post i need help!,

Hi i bought a vulcan 900 2008 it is all black i wana get some foot rest or pegs for crusing ! Any suggestion on what to get ?..and where to ordder if i should go for a crash bar whith pegs or just the crash bar that is like the harley logo

Last edited by Toro; 06-22-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Forgot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2017 Vaquero ABS
Displacement/CC's: 1700 cc
Color: Candy Cardinal Red
Garage
There's been a lot of discussion on this forum about bars and pegs. I suggest using the search tool to see what's already been posted. Meanwhile here's a place to start https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/s...t=highway+pegs . This thread is specifically about Customs, but most companies sell the same part for the Classics; the frame members are the same between the bikes. If you're looking for blackedout bars, page 2 of that thread shows a Custom with them. I definitely recommed going with engine guards and highway pegs together. It costs more that way, but like several members have stated; you're glad you spent the money the first time the bike is laying on its side.

As far as where to order. I mostly use DennisKirk.com and CruiserCustomizing.com. I've also bought from: teamalpine.com, jpcycles.com and bigbikeparts.com. But there's dozens more reputable online sellers.

Have fun maker her yours!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2013, 04:34 PM

I have used J&P Cycles out of daytona a few times, very effecient, i bought the cobra highway bars and j&p's own footpegs which are only $49. and easy to install and/or adjust. Ride safe...wally...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode