PCIII Map for V&H Slash-Cut Staggereds - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

PCIII Map for V&H Slash-Cut Staggereds

I just bought some pipes for my 900 Classic. I went with the Vance and Hines Slash-Cut Staggereds. They should arrive Tuesday. I already have a power commander III installed on bike.

Does anyone have a map for these pipes or a recommendation using one of the downloadable ones. My air filter is stock except I did the "redneck" mod on the casing where I cut a hole in the front of the casing. I prefer not to fork out money to have it dyno'd.

Thanks.

Frank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazzmat View Post
I just bought some pipes for my 900 Classic. I went with the Vance and Hines Slash-Cut Staggereds. They should arrive Tuesday. I already have a power commander III installed on bike.

Does anyone have a map for these pipes or a recommendation using one of the downloadable ones. My air filter is stock except I did the "redneck" mod on the casing where I cut a hole in the front of the casing. I prefer not to fork out money to have it dyno'd.

Thanks.

Frank
I'd check with V&H or the place that sold you the PCIII. I put a PCIIIr on my RC51 years ago and the vendor (Kyle Racing) put the map in.

'09 Vulcan 900 Custom
'08 Concours 14
'05 CBR1000RR Repsol
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Top Contributor

So far I haven't been able to find one but am using the advance one from the PCIII web and the bike runs fine.

Gitty Up & Go!

2007 VN 900 Custom modifications:
Corbin Young Guns Saddle*OEM Classic Gel Flame Saddle (when 2up)*OEM Light Bar*National Cycles Shield*OEM Ribbed Handlebar Grips*OEM Classic Rear Fender*PC III*V&H SCS Pipes (Modified)*Comet Milled BAK*Engine Guard*Genmar Risers*Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light*Kury Magnum Plus Mirrors*Kury Cruise Control*Upgraded Horn*Metzler 90/90/21*Avon Venom 200/70/15*Both SW Pulleys.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classtom View Post
So far I haven't been able to find one but am using the advance one from the PCIII web and the bike runs fine.
Sometimes you can't find a map that exactly matches your pipes, but some pipes flow the same as others. Like my map was for Two Brothers Racing slip-ons but I had Microns on the bike. It worked just fine.

'09 Vulcan 900 Custom
'08 Concours 14
'05 CBR1000RR Repsol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode