Ordered Cobra Pass. floorboards - they don't fit - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Ordered Cobra Pass. floorboards - they don't fit

Glad I ordered these through my local dealer. They don't line up at all. Must be wrong parts in the right box. They were new from cobra, factory wrapped and everything. Now I'm waiting for the dealer to square it away with Cobra. Everything else have from Cobra has been plug an play.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 10:33 PM

Hopefully Cobra just made a packaging error. My floorboards fit perfectly, just like an OEM part.

Add on's/Mods:

Memphis Shades Fats 17"
Cobra Short Round Sizzy Bar
Cobra Luggage Rack
Cobra Passenger Floorboards
Tsukayu Strong Leather Hard Bags
Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Communicators
Mustang Vintage Wide Touring Seat w/backrest
Baron's Front and Rear Pulleys
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by histguy View Post
Hopefully Cobra just made a packaging error. My floorboards fit perfectly, just like an OEM part.
That's what I'm thinking. There is no way these brackets fit on a Vulcan 900. I'm pretty sure they will figure it all out. Wish I had the boards though! The wife's sneakers are getting melted...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 11:10 AM

Sorry to hear about your troubles! Has your dealer been in contact with us already? If not, make sure they give us a call at (714) 692-8180, and one of our customer service reps will get this taken care of.

Thanks for your patience and support!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraUSA View Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles! Has your dealer been in contact with us already? If not, make sure they give us a call at (714) 692-8180, and one of our customer service reps will get this taken care of.

Thanks for your patience and support!
After my dealer sent photos of the problem, you guys are taking care of it. Probably just wrong parts, right box. Everything else I have from Cobra is first class, and these boards were too, just not made for my bike. It happens. Thanks for taking care of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode