Exhaust for my V900 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Exhaust for my V900

I've been looking at a few different exhaust and think I may have found what I want. First before I buy I would like to know if anyone has used it and what they think about it.

The exhaust I'm looking at is mad by Fuggin Fab its the F14. Here is a link but it's not the best shot.

http://www.pipecity.com/Products/Pro...oductID/477998

I went to Fuggin's website and this was as close to what I could see of the F14. I want the Ceramic Black.

Here is a little better shot but it's for a different bike.

http://fugginfabricationengi.intuitw.../services.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

No one ever have one of the Fuggin's pipes?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajincajun View Post
No one ever have one of the Fuggin's pipes?
So far I haven't seen anyone with them and to be honest with you I never even herd of this company. Price is very high for such a little pipe. I would like to see a vn900c on a side picture with them. Some time ago I saw a guy with really short stock modified pipes and the bike looked weird for my taste. The type of frame our bike has did not go well with them but that's just my opinion.

If these are what you really want then buy them, you'll never be happy if you end up with something else.

Good luck

Gitty Up & Go!

2007 VN 900 Custom modifications:
Corbin Young Guns Saddle*OEM Classic Gel Flame Saddle (when 2up)*OEM Light Bar*National Cycles Shield*OEM Ribbed Handlebar Grips*OEM Classic Rear Fender*PC III*V&H SCS Pipes (Modified)*Comet Milled BAK*Engine Guard*Genmar Risers*Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light*Kury Magnum Plus Mirrors*Kury Cruise Control*Upgraded Horn*Metzler 90/90/21*Avon Venom 200/70/15*Both SW Pulleys.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classtom View Post
So far I haven't seen anyone with them and to be honest with you I never even herd of this company. Price is very high for such a little pipe. I would like to see a vn900c on a side picture with them. Some time ago I saw a guy with really short stock modified pipes and the bike looked weird for my taste. The type of frame our bike has did not go well with them but that's just my opinion.

If these are what you really want then buy them, you'll never be happy if you end up with something else.

Good luck
Thanks for the input, I was thinking the same thing about them being short so I'm going with a longer pipe. They are high in price for sure and I'm having them coated so will see how she looks. I'll post up some pics when its done. I'm trying to make this bike look more sporty but not like a crappy croch rocket. I'm gonna order the pipe tomorrow and will give it a go. I think with all the other mods I'm gonna do I would think it will mesh well together.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 05:48 AM

i like the pipe but my concern is with the look of the swing arm with out the pipes covering at least part of it. all ofthe mounting holes for the stock exahust will show.
i like the looks of the cobra swept as well but didnt get them for that reason
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc09 View Post
i like the pipe but my concern is with the look of the swing arm with out the pipes covering at least part of it. all ofthe mounting holes for the stock exahust will show.
i like the looks of the cobra swept as well but didnt get them for that reason
Good point and I was looking at that which made me decide to go with the Hellion instead. It's a duel pipe and is longer and from the pictures I have seen it covers up a lot of the stock mounting holes.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Lifetime Premium

Fuggin Fabrication is based in Mesa Arizona. My Classic was used as a model to make some of their pipes off of. Fuggin is a sponsor for VulcanForums and has it's own area near the bottom of the main page. I am sure if you contact Doug, he will answer any of your questions. 480-813-4474

here are some pics of the Custom with Fuggin pipes on it.
https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5288

John K. VROC #29984

08 900 Classic
Flame stitch gel seat
MC Enterprises Engine Guard
Airlite Engine Guard Chaps
Kuryakyn - Flame grips, Stiletto End Caps, Flamed Floorboard covers, Flamin' Pegs
Webslinger speedo face
Memphis Shades Batwing w/9" Gradient black w/s
Mutazu RS Hard bags
Fuggin Flex series pipes
Home built Flame sissy bar/luggage rack
Spike Axle covers, front
Custom World Chrome Air Deflectors
K&N Air Filter
Scootworks front pulley
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
Fuggin Fabrication is based in Mesa Arizona. My Classic was used as a model to make some of their pipes off of. Fuggin is a sponsor for VulcanForums and has it's own area near the bottom of the main page. I am sure if you contact Doug, he will answer any of your questions. 480-813-4474

here are some pics of the Custom with Fuggin pipes on it.
https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5288
I did talk to Doug today and I got the Hellion in Black Ceramic and the EFI control unit. It should look good and sound bad azz.

Link http://fugginfabricationengi.intuitw...timonials.html

I also am changing the air filter to help the flow more here is a link to what it looks like I think it looks killer

Link http://www.thundermfg.com/store/inde...t_detail&p=175

The flame end cap will also be black.. I'm gonna take some pics of the bike now and when I put all the mods in place and see what it looks like. Either way I can get enough of riding, I look for reason to go out riding I love it. Can't wait for summer..
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:45 AM

you do relise that that is just the end cap for the tornado right. you have to buy the thunder intake seperate from the end cap. $149 just for the end cap is a bit pricey....imo. but it would look killer
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 01:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc09 View Post
you do relise that that is just the end cap for the tornado right. you have to buy the thunder intake seperate from the end cap. $149 just for the end cap is a bit pricey....imo. but it would look killer
Yea Bro I got it all. The elbow, Filter, Flame cap and the mount bracket, cost over $400 and add my exhaust and fuel controller the Cafe style faring, ISO grips Billet blinkers, License plate relocate break and clutch handles for a total of $1400 so far and I paid $5500 for the bike, still a deal to me.

Thanks for looking out..

I have a 79 Mustang that I Drag race. The torque converter it self was $2600.00 not including the transmission which was $3000.00. If you wanna play you gotta pay.

~R~

Last edited by Rajincajun; 01-30-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode