Any suggestions on good online parts shop , to order from to ship to Canada. - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

Any suggestions on good online parts shop , to order from to ship to Canada.

do not require a list of online shops , but some comments and why a mentioned place is good. Looking at ordering some slash cut staggereds for my ride. hope you folks can help me out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merasheen View Post
do not require a list of online shops , but some comments and why a mentioned place is good. Looking at ordering some slash cut staggereds for my ride. hope you folks can help me out.

Merasheen,

We ship our exhaust systems to Canada, but you must order them from the factory. We currently have 6 styles available for the VN900 and we are running a special on 5 of the styles. We also have our Fuggin EFI fuel controller on special when purchased with the exhaust. We offer the pipes in Chrome with internal ceramic coating or Velvet Black ceramic coating.

Check out our web-site at:http://www.fugginfabrication.com

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact me.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Lifetime Premium

Hey there ... places i have ordered from are cheapcycleparts.com Twistedthrottle.com Everythingmotorsports.com Westendmotorsports.com
All have been excellent and reliable ... I live in Canada but have the stuff shipped to a US address as i am a truckdriver and we have an office in LA... If you have items shipped to Canada, ship it by POST and not UPS or Fedex. Post will only charge you GTS. Fedex and UPS charge you a customs handling fee (usually around 50.00. It is B.S. as customs does not have ANY handling fees for anything.

I do check with my local motorcycle dealer to match prices, it is not always cheaper in the US, Try motovan.com and Parts canada.com. as this is who most dealers deal with. I dont know where you live in Canada, if you have further questions just holler, cheers Maurice

As i flipped into 5th, i couldnt remember a damn thing she said
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Classic LT Bagger ... SOLD .... ... Batwing Fairing, Metzler 200 rear, Mutazu Hard Bags, Denray Hitch, Mustang Seat, Piggybacker Trailer. traded on a Versys 650 LT ... Loaded

2010 Custom [I] ... traded on a 2015 Ninja 650 Abs traded on a 2016 Versys 650 LT ... Loaded

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 10:30 PM Thread Starter

Im not a trucker , so looking at places that will ship to Canada , with reasonable prices , and will not gouge on delivery.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 09:48 AM

Shipping to Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merasheen View Post
Im not a trucker , so looking at places that will ship to Canada , with reasonable prices , and will not gouge on delivery.
Merasheen,

The only way we have to ship our exhaust systems to Canada is United States Postal Service. (USPS) This is the best rates we can get on single items. If you were shipping a large quantity, that would be different.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Lifetime Premium

These places WILL ship to Canada, like i said, have them ship by post, What i was implying was they are reliable on line retailers. Maurice

As i flipped into 5th, i couldnt remember a damn thing she said
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Classic LT Bagger ... SOLD .... ... Batwing Fairing, Metzler 200 rear, Mutazu Hard Bags, Denray Hitch, Mustang Seat, Piggybacker Trailer. traded on a Versys 650 LT ... Loaded

2010 Custom [I] ... traded on a 2015 Ninja 650 Abs traded on a 2016 Versys 650 LT ... Loaded
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode