Gonna miss the forum - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
LCH

Gonna miss the forum

Traded for a roadliner and now I've sold all the aftermarket stuff I had on the 900 (to you guys thru the forum) so I wanted to take a minute and say thanks for a great forum and for all the help I received over the last year or so. You guys and gals greatly contributed to my enjoyment and knowledge of my 900. After not having a street bike for several years and ridding dirt bikes I had some things to learn and I always found you glad to help with information that was spot on. For anyone looking at a 900, buy it its a great bike and for anyone with a 900 looking for a forum, hang out here its the best! Thanks again to everyone for the help and for buying the parts as well as the good reviews on them. Ride safe, Larry (LCH)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Top Contributor

Good luck with the Roadliner!
I'm also new, and you have expressed my sentiments exactly.
Never got a chance to know you LCH, but from the politeness and quality of your posts I can tell you were a class act.
Good luck on all your future motorcycling experiences!

2009 VN900 Classic LT.
Nova Scotia, Canada.
Cobra luggage rack.
Kuryakyn Grand Tourer luggage bag.
Kuryakyn air filter cover.
170/80/15 Metzler rear tire.
Fire and Ice passenger floorboards.
Stage 2 debaffle (screens left intact).
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Top Contributor

Garage
Congrats on the Roadliner Larry! I've never had the chance to ride one, but I've heard very good things about them. Now, just because you got a Roadliner, doesn't mean ya have to leave! How about a pic of the new ride! Thank you for your participation here and I wish you many miles of awesome rides!

-------------------------------------
'02 Vulcan 1500 Drifter
'07 Vulcan 900 Classic
'06 HD XL1200C
'76 HD XLH
Patriot Guard Rider
SCRC, Rolling Hills Chapter 314
-Rob

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
LCH

Thanks for the kind words guys! I wanted to keep the 900 and get the liner but I have a son starting college this fall and my wife's car just rolled over 100,000 so I know whats coming.
I haven't taken the time to take pics yet so I grabbed one off the net that's just like it. It's a 1900 Roadliner midnight version which has most parts blacked out and only has chrome accents. I swapped my strong bags over to it and ordered a Wide Open Customs fairing with a stereo system for it. Got the fairing already but waiting on the mounts from Yamaha. It's a quick disconnect so I can take it off if I want. I should have it painted and mounted in a couple of weeks. Thanks again, LCH
[IMG][/IMG]
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Top Contributor

Wow, beeeeautiful bike

I'm green with envy.
But I am so happy with my Kawasaki....................................

Who knows what the future holds???

Best of luck to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode