There's been LOTS of good info here on handlebar risers for the 900 Custom, but no-one has posted images of the HR2 risers from Refined Cycles (http://www.ebay.com/itm/HR2-Handleba...item19ca610c4a
I ended up buying them and really like them and so thought others might be interested in seeing what they look like on the Custom, and hearing about their installation:
1. As advertised, they move the bars BACK a couple of inches, but UP very little (I couldn't notice any rise, in fact).
2. Install was simple -- cover your tank, have a friend help, and you'll be fine!
3. I bent the metal cable-guide "loops" slightly, and moved the front brake line out of the right-side so it wasn't being stretched, but otherwise all cables/wires need no modification.
4. The quality and finish are excellent, and match the bars nicely.
5. The rear end of the risers hang over the back edge of the triple clamp, but IMO look fine anyhow.
If you like the stock seat/bar relationship, but change to a seat that moves you back a little (as my Mustang seat did), then these are a great alternative.
Happy (and comfortable) riding!