Question about one piece T-Bar - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2
Question about one piece T-Bar

I have a 2013 vn900 custom. I want to change the riser/pullback by at least 4 inches. The problem is that the stock bar is a one piece welded t-bar/h-bar.

Other than changing the bar to a clamping style riser/bar is there any way to adjust pullback and rise? Something like an offset spacer?
Foster is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 11:54 AM
Senior Member
RastaPasta's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Pasco, WA
Year/Make/Model: 2006 VC1600 Mean Streak
Displacement/CC's: 1552
Color: Black
Gender: Male
Posts: 164
There are offset spacers, but I've never seen one with 4 inches. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, mind you, I've just never seen it.

I put the H2R on my 1600 mean streak, it added 2.5" of pull back and 1/2" of rise.
RastaPasta is online now  
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome