Got New Cobra Shorts Installed Today And Power Commander Died!!!!!!! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

Got New Cobra Shorts Installed Today And Power Commander Died!!!!!!!

Well Picked Up My 900 Custom Se With New Black Cobra Shorts And Power Commander Installed.all I Can Say Is Wow They Are Loud And Mean And To Everybody The Power Difference Was Noticable.on The Open Highway Cruising At About 75 I Could Still Hear Them Loud And Clear And They Do Turn Heads.i Then Stopped To Put Gas And My Bike Would Not Start The Power Commander Crapped Out And I Had To Unplug The Commander Leads Into The Fuel Injection And Plug Them Straight Into The Stock Ones,well It Started And I Was Able To Get Home.when I Got Home I Checked The Connections On The Power Commander And Its Not Getting Juice.so Tomorrow They Are Coming To Pu My Bike And Change The Unit,but As For The Pipes Love Them To Death......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode