audio with fm tuner and SD card features. - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2012, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

audio with fm tuner and SD card features.

I am looking to get an audio system with fm tuner and SD card features. If it's waterproof, even better. Then I can mount it to the frame. I've been looking at the 2.25 Pyle speakers and the 2" Lanzars. I ride a Custom and would like to keep it uncluttered on the bars. Any thoughts? thanks

Like my Mom says, you're a long time dead! Live now! Anyone have some wood that I can knock on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2013 Vulcan Nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Blue/White
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahdi View Post
I am looking to get an audio system with fm tuner and SD card features. If it's waterproof, even better. Then I can mount it to the frame. I've been looking at the 2.25 Pyle speakers and the 2" Lanzars. I ride a Custom and would like to keep it uncluttered on the bars. Any thoughts? thanks
I went with the Shark 650 watt head unit (FM Radio, SD card, MP3/Ipod Input) and matched it with 4" Polk Audio handlebar speakers from Motorcycle Tunes. The problem with small speakers is the small sound. They may be loud, but are very high pitched. If you don't mind, then go for it. I personally like my music to be more true sounding. However, my bars are very busy.

KenDawg
1SG, USA (Retired)

Last edited by KenDawg; 03-25-2012 at 05:10 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2012, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

4" speakers

I saw the setup that you have on your bike. Would probably sound great! I'm trying to keep the size of add on's down. Well, those that show.

Like my Mom says, you're a long time dead! Live now! Anyone have some wood that I can knock on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode