I'm done for now! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 01:52 PM Thread Starter

I'm done for now!

Thanks to all my fellow Vulcan 900 forum friends , after reading all your experiences with making your bike better, I put on a few things to my 2007 Vulcan classic 900. First was the fuel FI2000, second was the hyper charger, just got my new mustang seat from amazon.com, put on my GPS unit, new rear tire. I'm ready for the weather too cooperate and it's riding time! Thanks to all of you and this great forum, hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable season when it comes. You guys and gals are the best. Keep up the sharing and good info. Vetone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 06:06 PM

except for the gps,I have the same setup on my 06 but with hardkrome pipes.This forum is very helpful,I check it out almost every day! Noone(well maybe almost noone) here is an expert to say,but so many people have alot of good info to share from personal experience. If you have a question on the nine,it's probably been asked and has a thread somewhere already. If not,ask away and I'm sure someone will be able to help steer you in the right direction!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero ABS SE
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Orange SE
Garage
Yup, I've been learnin' alot too! Great group of guys and gals around here!

"8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Romans 5:8 (NIV)

2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS SE
iPod Connector Kit, Kuryakyn Highway Pegs, Mustang Touring Seat, Marvella's Hitch, Kuryakyn Trailer Wiring Kit, Haul-Master Tag-a-Long Cargo Trailer

2011 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Wife's)

Memphis shades quick-release windshield, OEM Solo Seat, Mustang Fender Bib, Chrome Solo Luggage Rack

Past: 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic LT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode