Barons tach (pics) - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-14-2012, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Barons tach (pics)

Picked up the Vulcan from my fav shop today. Got my Xmas present installed + service. I know people are split on tachs but I love it. I feel better knowing where my rpm's are. I am happy with it all the way around. I like the mount options also. I was afraid it may be to big but not at all, at least to me. Barons stuff seems to be pretty good quality. I would recommend. Here are a few pics, cell phone so not perfect

2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
Bub JugHuggers*S&S Air Cleaner
PCV*LaChoppers LE Zipper handlebar
Barons 4" kickback risers*Kury ISO Grips n Pegs
Kury Chrome Levers*Saddlemen Renegade tatoo flame solo seat* Progressive 465 rear shock 1" lower*Kury side mount plate*Kury silver bullet LED turn....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-14-2012, 09:34 PM

Here's my Barons tach on my 1600 classic,the wife drug me out to this huge outdoor flea market,as we were getting ready to leave i saw this sitting on a guys table,it was in an original jpcycles package but all taped up,he wanted $18 but i offered $15 and he took it,i got home and opened it up,it was BRAND new,how lucky,the only thing was the on/off switch was missing,GREAT now what as its useless without it,i contacted barons to see if i could get a switch,nope! so i had to make my own,went to the radio shack for some components and made my own,space constraints allowed for two colors on the dial instead of the seven available but for a total investment of $30 im not complainin' and it works really well as well as being very high quality!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode