slipstreamer and light bar - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 05:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

slipstreamer and light bar

anyone with a Slipstreamer windshield also have a lightbar? if so, what kind and what was needed to make it fit? any help would be appreciated, thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic - River Road saddlebags - LED lights - Run/Turn/Brake controller - 17" Slip Streamer windshield
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

So, after emailing Big Bike Parts about their Contour Driving Light Bar, they said it would fit fine with my SlipStreamer windshield on my Vulcan 900 Classic. So I bought one on eBay. There are 3 sets of mounting holes on the bottom of the light bar to adjust distance from the windshield. The set moving it the furthest away worked just fine. The middle set put the backs of the light right against the windshield.

Just thought I would add this in case anyone else was looking at this particular combination.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic - River Road saddlebags - LED lights - Run/Turn/Brake controller - 17" Slip Streamer windshield
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

I am also thinking of changing the 55W bulbs in the light bar with 35W to help from frying my stator.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode