V&H Slash Cut or Bub Jug Huggers Exhaust - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

V&H Slash Cut or Bub Jug Huggers Exhaust

I am down to these two choices for my 900. Vance and Hines slash cut or Bub Jug Huggers. I have seen video clips of both and they both sound good, but video clips aren't always trust worthy. I like loud and throaty so if you have heard or have these on your bike let me know what you think! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 12:16 PM

I just bought the jugs. I haven't installed them yet. I'm gonna do a bobber kit in the spring so I dont want to damage the pipes. Some people said they can turn blue. My mechanic says its cause they didn't tune the bike properly so it's running too lean. My thoughts are if they turn blue I can always wrap them. If I want them shorter I can cut them. It all depends on the look you want. They are both very loud!!! If you want louder debaffle them

Sent by Lordz of Fire!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 09:59 PM

I have the Bubs and they are really loud. I did mine with intake and pcv. The people at Bub fit a sound reducing baffle for me because they didn't have one at the time. Still loud but not nearly as choppy sounding. Yeah, Bubs uber loud. Couldn't hear for a couple hours after I would ride when I first put them on and my ears would ring. Sound reducing baffles made a big difference.

2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
Bub JugHuggers*S&S Air Cleaner
PCV*LaChoppers LE Zipper handlebar
Barons 4" kickback risers*Kury ISO Grips n Pegs
Kury Chrome Levers*Saddlemen Renegade tatoo flame solo seat* Progressive 465 rear shock 1" lower*Kury side mount plate*Kury silver bullet LED turn....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode