Well I installed the baffle today.
I had to remove all the heatshields. Then I had to remove the rear section of the tailpipe. Removed the 4 allen screws from the endcap of the pipe. Removed the end cap of the pipe. I put a wooden dowell down the pipe from the end connected to the front pipe section. This allowed me to bump out the Cobra baffle.
Removed fiberglass around the factory baffle. Put new baffle inside Cobra baffle. Drilled two holes matching the new baffle. Inserted and tightened allen bolts in new baffle.
Reinstalled everything and cranked her up.
Here are the before/after decibels.
At idle when cold 8" from pipe end.
At idle when warm 8" from pipe end.
At around 4000 rpm's 8" from pipe end.
At around 4000 rpm's on the rear seat
So it helped a decent amount. But the real advantage is the tone change. Before the tone was a bit high pitched which when coupled with the higher volume gave me a bad headache. Now the tone is a lot lower and with the reduced volume no more headaches yet
And the power seems to be exactly the same, no difference.
Now back to riding.