Wanted rear peg brackets VN900b - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
bigmoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brandon, Manitoba
Posts: 256
Wanted rear peg brackets VN900b

Okay the previous owner of my 07 VN900B removed the rear pegs and the brackets that bolt to the frame. He cut the brackets and welded them to the ends of a square tube he mounted for a highway bar, using the pegs. I'm removing the ugly homemade bar and I'll use the pegs for the passenger again but I need the brackets. I don't think Kawasaki sells them separately, just as an assembly with the pegs.
bigmoe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 07:37 AM
Member
 
Gacarver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 42
brackets

Check out Value Accessories or J&P Cycles.
Gacarver is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Member
 
gigman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Athens,Tn
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe View Post
Okay the previous owner of my 07 VN900B removed the rear pegs and the brackets that bolt to the frame. He cut the brackets and welded them to the ends of a square tube he mounted for a highway bar, using the pegs. I'm removing the ugly homemade bar and I'll use the pegs for the passenger again but I need the brackets. I don't think Kawasaki sells them separately, just as an assembly with the pegs.
I have a set of stock pegs for sale. Click on my sig link. Make an offer.

Don't Force It Get A Bigger Hammer.
2006 900 Vulcan Classic LT, 1969 Honda CA160, 1983 Honda CB1000 Custom



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gigman is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
bigmoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brandon, Manitoba
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigman View Post
I have a set of stock pegs for sale. Click on my sig link. Make an offer.
Thanks Gigman but I ended up finding some a while back and I also got a great deal on some used passenger floorboards.

2007 Vulcan Classic
Memphis shades Fats windshield with trigger release
Kuryakyn iso grips with throttle boss
Saddleman Drifter Slant Jumbo bags
MC engine guard
Scootworks front overdrive pulley
Clear lenses, amber bulbs
Homemade Trailer
bigmoe is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 07:24 AM
Member
 
gigman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Athens,Tn
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe View Post
Thanks Gigman but I ended up finding some a while back and I also got a great deal on some used passenger floorboards.

Your welcome, glad you found some.

Don't Force It Get A Bigger Hammer.
2006 900 Vulcan Classic LT, 1969 Honda CA160, 1983 Honda CB1000 Custom



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gigman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB-stock lower wind deflector brackets and stays (lower windshield brackets) Wes Wanted to buy or trade Items 1 01-03-2013 05:37 PM
VN900B Seat Brackets Brutus Bikes For Sale 5 09-24-2011 10:10 PM
Anyone want to trade their floorboard brackets for my peg setup? mantz88 Bikes For Sale 12 06-16-2011 11:14 PM
seat for a vn900b sevans Vulcan 900 8 01-01-2010 02:13 PM
wish list for 07 VN900B Classic Toddster Wanted to buy or trade Items 0 04-30-2009 02:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome