OEM Sissy Bar, Luggage Rack, and Back Pad for Classic 900 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

OEM Sissy Bar, Luggage Rack, and Back Pad for Classic 900

I recently sold my 08 900 Classic to a guy who was a little short on funds, so he didn't get all of the extra goodies on the bike. I have for sale (I will not separate) the OEM luggage rack (original price $249), the OEM Sissy Bar/Backrest (original price $399) and the plain back pad (original price $64). I know you can get aftermarket for less, but this is the quality stuff. My bike only had 3000 miles on it when I sold it and was never in the rain. What I am offering for sale is like new. $375 buys all of it and I will ship to you or you can pickup in Indy. Pictures of my bike are in the photo gallery of this site or send me your email address and I will email you pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2010, 08:54 PM

I am interested in this, and your seat also, if still available. Any idea what shipping to CA is?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 06:14 PM

I'd like to see pics...

I'm interested in the sissybar/backrest, luggage rack.
I have a 2007 Yamaha Vmax, I'm hoping it will fit.
I'd like to see pics and get some specs on it. My email is [email protected].
thanks, Wil

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker777 View Post
I recently sold my 08 900 Classic to a guy who was a little short on funds, so he didn't get all of the extra goodies on the bike. I have for sale (I will not separate) the OEM luggage rack (original price $249), the OEM Sissy Bar/Backrest (original price $399) and the plain back pad (original price $64). I know you can get aftermarket for less, but this is the quality stuff. My bike only had 3000 miles on it when I sold it and was never in the rain. What I am offering for sale is like new. $375 buys all of it and I will ship to you or you can pickup in Indy. Pictures of my bike are in the photo gallery of this site or send me your email address and I will email you pictures.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-21-2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmaxxx07 View Post
I'm interested in the sissybar/backrest, luggage rack.
I have a 2007 Yamaha Vmax, I'm hoping it will fit.
I'd like to see pics and get some specs on it. My email is [email protected].
thanks, Wil
I bought this for my Custom & think I'd have preferred a shorter sissy bar, so I'll be selling it. The brackets are 14.5" apart & it includes 4 1" spacers to bolt onto the fender bolts. The front & rear bolts are 9.5" from center. I emailed you a picture.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

All Items I had for sale are sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker777 View Post
All items I had for sale are sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode