Vulcan Saddlemen tour deluxe cruiser seat w/ Gel insert VN Vulcan Nomad - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 11:26 PM Thread Starter

Vulcan Saddlemen tour deluxe cruiser seat w/ Gel insert VN Vulcan Nomad

I have a black Saddlemen by Caddlecade Vulcan seat with gel insert. Its in excellant shape. My fatherinlaw bought the seat about a year ago before he sold me the bike. I'm only selling it because i went to a solo springer. The seat has no tears and or rips. Great shape. It looks great on the bike. The price is 190 shipped in the 48 or best offer. I have 100% feedback on paypal and ebay (mitdrx) Ps. should be up on ebay soon
Send me a pm or email me at [email protected]
Here is the description of the seat:

TOUR SPECIAL DELUXE CRUISER SEAT WITH COMFORT-GEL PADDING
Superbly designed to complement the lines and contours of your bike Premium-quality black vinyl upholstery looks and feels like fine glove leather but is a lot tougher Comfort-Gel pads (under the upholstery) make riding a lot easier
This seat will enhance the look of your cruiser while improving riding comfort for years! Seat is accented with nickel-chrome-plated 1/2" diameter raised dome studs. Easy bolt-on installation.
Rugged Vinyl Upholstery. The durability and low-maintenance characteristics of vinyl yet lasts longer and withstands sun, water and weather exposure better than ordinary vinyls or leather. Special 4-way stretch ensures a beautiful fit-it stretches in all directions conforming to every seat curve and contour, maximizing the custom fit/style of seat and enhancing the benefits of the Comfort-Gel pads underneath.
Comfort-Gel Pads. Included in both driver's and passenger's section. Made for an easy ride-driver's saddle features wide, deep contours while the smaller rear section is padded. Unique split cushion means the horizontal seating section is separated from the vertical lumbar support to prevent the "hammock" effect that can cause painful tail-bone pressures. Form-fitted 3/4" thick visco-elastic gel: equalizes pressure to eliminate "hard spots"; improves circulation by preventing blocked blood flow that can cause a tingling sensation during long rides; distributes your weight better, absorbing and minimizing vibration while insulating you from road shocks; helps eliminate painful pressure points at the hip and tailbones. Pads won't break down, harden or deform after years of use. They're molded into the foam seat cushion to prevent slippage.
Foam Seat Cushion. Thick, dual-density polyurethane foam helps retain seat shape. Won't break down even after long rides. Extra foam padding is used where needed and a soft foam thermal barrier ensures added comfort in extreme temperatures.
Seats. Deeply padded and contoured driver's section for comfort and support. Passenger section has extra-thick padding. Long-lasting, heavy-duty base plate is rigid to resist flex.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Sold. Please close
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode