07 Meanstreak SE for sale - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

07 Meanstreak SE for sale

I'm selling my 2007 Kawasaki Meanstreak 1600 Special Edition with about 9700 miles on it. It is an absolutely beautiful bike that my wife bought me last spring. She bought it for me as a surprise and it really isn't my style. I have ridden it a total of about 120 miles and though I do love it, I really want a sport bike. This bike is liquid cooled, fuel injected and features two spark plugs and 4 valves per cylinder. This results in a very smooth wave of torque from this 1,552cc V-twin. The Meanstreak comes with a Power Commander III USB, leather saddlebags and also a 2up Mustang seat that is much more comfortable for a passenger, in addition to the stock seat that is still on it. I have never had the mustang seat on the bike. The bike has never been laid down and I can put you in contact with the original owner if required.

Ideally I would like to trade the bike for a 1000cc sport or even a naked bike(Z1000) that is worth approximately the same value but I will definitely not turn down cash or a 600. Luckily I also like all of the major brands so I am not going to be too picky. I just really want a sport or naked bike. I'm asking for $7500, but let me know and we may be able to negotiate a bit. Thanks for looking and please post or PM with questions.

Guess I can't post pictures so try these.

Photos

Last edited by hillikus; 03-25-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:46 PM

Wow! It is beautiful!

2009 Vulcan 900 SE
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnVulcanGuy View Post
Wow! It is beautiful!
Yeah if I could really afford two bikes I wouldn't even think about selling it but for now it just isn't quite what I really want to ride. Though, if its nice outside I'll probably put a few more miles on it because it is a blast to ride it.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 09:36 PM
KWD

I rode a sport bike but remember when I saw that bike at a motorcycle show thinking now thats a cruiser I could ride. Finally made the jump, but it was to the 900SE. Good luck with the sale on the bike, but I think you'll have no trouble selling it.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:18 AM

If you want to sell the Mustang seat, I'll take it off your hands. PM me.

Vice President of Northwest Washington VRA 1-20

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM

No offense to the OP, I like the mean streak (buying one this weekend) but I have not liked the looks of the Black/Red coloured one in any pictures I have seen

I am an enigma wrapped in a conundrum
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnaston View Post
No offense to the OP, I like the mean streak (buying one this weekend) but I have not liked the looks of the Black/Red coloured one in any pictures I have seen
If you intended no offense, why post? To offset, I think the Black/Red SE Mean Streak is a gorgeous bike! Good luck in your sale, friend. If I could afford it, I'd end your search for a buyer.

BACA Pretzel - Flyin' the highways in OK!
'08 Vulcan 1600 Nomad - "Grace"
Metallic Diablo Black/Candy Fire Red
LED Run/Turn/Brake
Vance and Hines Duals
Dobeck TFI
Kuryakyn Flame grips with Throttle Boss and Stiletto endcaps
Kuryakyn Longhorn offset highway pegs
Vista throttle lock
OEM light bar and luggage rack

B.A.C.A. Member, Oklahoma Chapter

Out to pasture - 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom: Redemption
Sponsored Links