***2013 Bike Of The Year Winner, slumberger*** - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
***2013 Bike Of The Year Winner, slumberger***

Let's congratulate our 2013 Bike Of The Year Winner as well as the 2013 November Bike Of The Month, slumberger!
Outstanding bike!

Vn900 stretched bagger classic
Here goes nothing..

Year: 2009
Model: Vulcan 900 classic
Eng size: 902cc
Pipes: custom dual side re-piping
Seat: custom
Wheels: standard
Accessories: Front fender guard, amp, mohawk 1500watt speaker, siren, engine guard, USB charging system

And the story:
This is my vulcan 900 classic stretched bagger. The transformation from standard vulcan 900 classic to fully stretched bagger started right after I bought her in 2009. Begin with just a simple leather bag (2009) to harley glide style hardbox (2010) then install batwing fairing (2012) with sound system and finally fully custom stretched bagger (2013). I always love the look of harley street glide. But then when I first look at stretched bagger concept from custombagger forum, I just straight fall in love. To cut story short early this year I started with the full bagger project. It took me 3 months to do all the custom fiber parts such as stretched box, stretched back fender, side cover, custom inner fairing, triple tree cover, pipes. Then another one month for the custom paint job. At first I go with the pearl white stripe for the color. But after a while the color doesn't suit me. Then after a meeting with my airbrush artist finally settled with this red, white and 3d black stripe scheme which inspire from cb forum. Well that's about it.

Well cost for me to do this project is about usd4k.

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero ABS SE
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Orange SE
Garage
Well deserved. Way cool bike! Congrats!

"8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Romans 5:8 (NIV)

2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS SE
iPod Connector Kit, Kuryakyn Highway Pegs, Mustang Touring Seat, Marvella's Hitch, Kuryakyn Trailer Wiring Kit, Haul-Master Tag-a-Long Cargo Trailer

2011 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Wife's)

Memphis shades quick-release windshield, OEM Solo Seat, Mustang Fender Bib, Chrome Solo Luggage Rack

Past: 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic LT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode