Our July 2013 BOTM Winner, Drifter 1500! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Our July 2013 BOTM Winner, Drifter 1500!

Congrats Drifter!

Here is my newly acquired Bike
Drifter
Cobra True Duals with Samson fishtail mufflers
Custom seat, and back rest
Stock wheels with Metzler wide whites
Matazu tour pack with custom made mounting brackets, Harley custom fabricated mount for the trunk, Custom mounted front fairing, 500 watt Polk Audio sound system, Emgo mirrors. Custom rear matching brake light.

This was the bike I always wanted but could never find. I was surfing Craigslist looking to price my 2008 900 Classic to possibly sell it. I ran across an ad from a gent looking to sell, or trade this bike for a 900 Classic. He was local to me and I got ahold of him to make the deal. He was a painter and had just got done painting this bike and was looking to get rid of it because he blew out his knee and could no longer support the weight of it. He was looking for something lighter and lower to the ground and the 900 fit the bill. I took one look at it and said I would like to take it for a ride and he thew me the keys. After a short ride I knew this bike was for me. He never even rode my bike, but we made the deal as a straight across trade. I think I came out on the good side of the trade, but we both got what we wanted. I now have a new riding buddy and he is a great guy and has helped me out with a few questions I have had. This is one sweet riding machine.

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode