Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
March 2010 BOTM Winner bigdogg2117

Congrats Dog!

This is my 06 Nomad 1600.
I have added Vance&Hines Baggers, Kuryakin ISO grips and pro hypercharger, Dyno Commander, Light bar, Leather Fringe everywhere, Chrome Stereo System, 56 Tear Drop taillights, Blue Leds throughout, Stainless Brake Cables, Cruise Control, Airhorn, Leather Trunk and Tool Pouch. I also lowered the License Plate.

I bought the bike new and wanted to retro it as much as possible. Now I have ordered a DMY Trunk and I'm ordering a fairing from Wide Open Customs. Then I plan to have the bike painted. I love the looks it gets, mostly because there are no badges on and know one knows what type it is. After I had the tear drop lights put in, the body guy told me 4 other customers had seen my bike and wanted them installed in their saddle bags. I really enjoy this bike and I know I will never part with it, because it is the most comfortable and dependable bike I have owned.

Thanks for looking, Taz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 10:18 AM

Thanks for the votes, I have a big smile on my face because I have never entered something like this before. Now I'm heading out to wash this beast after my 4 day trip to Georgia, she's not looking so good right now.

Thanks again, it really made my day
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Lifetime Premium

You have a beautiful bike. Congrats!

09 Vulcan 500 LTD

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
Congrats Dog!

I have added Vance&Hines Baggers, Kuryakin ISO grips and pro hypercharger, Dyno Commander, Light bar, Leather Fringe everywhere, Chrome Stereo System, 56 Tear Drop taillights, Blue Leds throughout, Stainless Brake Cables, Cruise Control, Airhorn, Leather Trunk and Tool Pouch. I also lowered the License Plate.

I bought the bike new and wanted to retro it as much as possible. Now I have ordered a DMY Trunk and I'm ordering a fairing from Wide Open Customs. Then I plan to have the bike painted. I love the looks it gets, mostly because there are no badges on and know one knows what type it is. After I had the tear drop lights put in, the body guy told me 4 other customers had seen my bike and wanted them installed in their saddle bags. I really enjoy this bike and I know I will never part with it, because it is the most comfortable and dependable bike I have owned.

Thanks for looking, Taz
This bike is gorgeous! where did you find the fringes or did you make them? what type of LEDS are those?
I agree this is a good looking bike
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 06:28 AM

Thanks for the comments Alex. I bought the fringe from Chilhowee Leather online, they have great stuff. I found the tail lights online, but not sure where. I think I typed in LED lights and just kept looking. I know it was from a car source. The fringe that's not snapped on is put on with glue that is supplied, so it's very easy to put on your floorboards. The engine guards were the most time consuming. I hope this helps and if you like fringe, Chilhowee is going to be like a candy store.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Lifetime Premium

More pics?

Hi Tax,

I own a 2007 Nomad and its still got stock pipes. My last ride 2002 Nomad had cobra pipes on it and it was way to loud even with their quiet baffles.
Where did you get your hypercharger? Do you have more pics?

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
Congrats Dog!

Thanks for looking, Taz
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 05:09 PM

I bought the Hypercharger from Kuryakin online. I told them what bike I had and the type of exhaust so they could map the power commander also. I really don't have other pics right now that would show the bike as well as these do. I just bought a Tsukayu Fairing and a touring trunk, so the next time I post pics, the bike is goingto look completely different. I hope you have as much fun playing with your bike as I do. I have to be on it every weekend or I get upset. Any other questions just send me a note.

Thanks, Taz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode