Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Our March 2013 BOTM Winner, WhiteWi!

Congrats WW!

I guess I will try )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year:2012
Model: Custom SE
Eng size: 900cc
Pipes: V&H Twin Slash Staggered
Seat: Saddlemen Profiler Seat
Wheels:Stock
Accessories:Cobra PowerFlo Intake, Cobra FI2000 Powerpro Tuner, Kuryakyn grips(black), Biker's Choice flame mirrors(black).
And the story: This is my Second bike but you can say it is almost the first. I had the one before less then 2 month and trade it in for my beautiful 900 when my baby girl was born. So I could say it is the gift from my wife ))) I really love the combo color of black and the orange paint on it. Ever since I got it I've been working on putting new stuff on the beast. So far so good, my 900 is everything I wanted from the bike. It is nimble, fast(at least for me), good gas millage, and absolutely beautiful. Future upgrades are new bigger tires and possible making it bobber in couple of years. Thank you.

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode