August 2011 BOTM Winner, BlackedOutVulcan! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2011, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
August 2011 BOTM Winner, BlackedOutVulcan!

Congrats!

Model: Vulcan Custom SE
Eng Size: 900CC
Pipes: Cobra Black Swept
Seat: Britt Solo Seat
Wheels: Stock SE Rims 200/70/15 Metzeler Rear 90/90/21 Metzeler Front
Accesories: ( Arlenness Black Scop Mirrors ) ( Xoprodox Black Tribal Spike Grips and Pegs ) (Big Barons Stripe Air Kit Blk ) (Britt Rear Fender) (Britt Lowering Kit) (Dyno Jet 5 Power Commander) (Bikers Choice Blk Oval Rear Turn Signals) (Black Smoked Front Turn Signal Covers) (Black Spike Valve Stems) (Black Arlenness Side Liscense Plate Holder w/Diamond LED Brake Light) PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW PICS OF MY CUSTOMIZED HEADLIGHT AND MOUNTING BRACKET I CUT AND MODIFIED AND PAINTED ( COBRA @ POWDER COATED HEADLIGHT ) I

Story : Theres not much of a story except my desire to change this once stock high sitting bike into a meancycle. I have this bad a$$ bike lowered 3 inches , had to take the splash guard off and i tell ya it didnt effect anything!....Anyway I have much more to do to this bike like a black headwinds headlight and a 7 degree triple tree and a 230/60/15 avon than maybe mes around and paint it something crazy......Thanks to all that vote for me....Also if wondering all work was done by me and my 15 year old son in my garage We had alot of fun Thanx Sorry for the picture lay out dont know how some of them went way to the right of the page LOL Free Riding Is The Only Wat To Ride......Ride Free My Friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT took alot of time to customize that thick steal headlight mounting bracket but I think it turned out great !!!!!!

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-01-2011, 11:11 PM
GJH

Vulcan downunder

Love the bike and especially the streamlined look of the pipes but how do i get to hear what it sounds like? I want to put a set of pipes on my vulcan 900 2010 but it must have that deep throaty sound without any cheap clacking. Can you help me? What pipes give that sound?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 07:28 AM

That is one cool 900!

Krooser

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-09-2011, 12:16 AM

How comfortable or uncomfortable is that seat?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode